You will research a current event in education by finding a topic of interest on EDNC at
https://www.ednc.org/appearance/news/, then create a presentation defending your beliefs about
how this topic does or could impact the American educational system today.
As an accomplished educator, you may be called on to explain current trends and hot topics
relevant to your profession. you will provide a professional development
presentation defending your beliefs about how the topic you selected does or could impact the
American educational system today
The presentation will be created in PowerPoint
Write a reflective response which describes what you learned about the topic by conducting your
research. Finally, reflect on how you may go about conveying this information to families
Think about these guiding questions are you conduct your research to develop your
presentation and reflective summary.
• As you research a current event in education and reflect on does or could impact the
American educational system today, do you agree with the tenants of the article you
• Based on further research, what benefits, or limitations do you see?
• How much of an impact could this issue have on the state of American education?
Part 2 Reflective Summary
Write a minimum 300 word (3 paragraph) reflective summary describing how your research helped
you cultivate an understanding of the current event and the implications for the future of the
American education system. How will you use this knowledge moving forward in the work you
do to support children and families?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25