statistics discussion question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
1. Use the point-and-click functions within SAS Studio > Tasks and Utilities > Tasks> Graph to generate a visualization of any variable included in your final project codebook. Take this opportunity to play with all of the options in the SAS Studio graphing tasks noting how the look of your figure changes as you turn on and off different options. Upload a PDF with your figure.
At the minimum, your figure should have:
Footnote with information about the data source and variable
Colors that are different from the default colors
2. Comment on at least two of the figures uploaded by your peers. What is one thing you like about the figure? What is one thing that could be improved about the figure? If you can, please wait until after the Wednesday night deadline to post comments for your peers to allow everyone a chance to upload their figure.
Note: at this point in the course, you will not be able to combine data from multiple data files in the same figure. Stay tuned! That is coming soon in this module.
Requirements: 200 | .doc file
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25