journalism writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Write a Listicle with a minimum of seven points. Of course, you can write more. Each point should include a minimum of three sentences. Attribute sources and use at least one quote.
1. Pick an idea. Give it a headline title and use a number in the headline. Stay away from words like Top or Best in the lead because that would require some kind of measurement. Instead, use words like Seven ways to or Ten Great Products….
2. You need a lead. The lead should be conversational (yes you can use the word “you” or even the word “I” if you want.) and fun (unless you have a serious list)
3. The introduction including the lead is probably a few sentences. You want a compelling reason for people to read this post.
4. You must use research. I know that many listicles do not quote anyone, but for this assignment I encourage at least one quote or properly attributed requote. Other research can be garnered from the internet, whether it’s trending topics, Tweets, websites, newspapers, etc. Be sure to provide links to your research.
Think of those Buzzfeed articles! Here is an example. It should look exactly like this example. https://www.buzzfeed.com/taylor_steele/quirky-gift…
Make a funny and witty listicle!
Requirements: Make sure it follows the instructions!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25