risk management and need to help me learn.
Research via the internet and find an article in the news regarding wireless hacking, hardware hacking, or other security breach.
As security and IT change so rapidly, your article should be no older than 2007 (i.e. Less than 5 years old).
Summarize the article using at least 500 words.
The key to this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the topics, not to re-word the text or reference material. Please see Appendix A for the grading rubric on all written assignments.
Please complete the scenario below following these guidelines for your deliverable.
Your assignment must be a minimum of 2 pages double spaced, plus a title page and a reference page for a total of 4 pages.
Make sure you are using at least two (2) academic references.
This submission should be created following APA 6th edition guidelines.
The paper is to follow the APA style guide, Sixth Edition (available via bookstores).
Also refer to APA’s online resources
and the APUS web site
Submit your assignment as a MSWord attachment.
Rubric for Grading:
1. Wireless Hacking or Hardware Hacking Content 50%
2. Writing Conventions (Grammar and Mechanics)10%
3. Organization of Ideas/Format 500 Words 10%
4. Source (APA Format) 10%
DUE ON NOV 5, 2023 11:59 PM
FILES TO SUBMIT
(0) FILE(S) TO SUBMIT
AFTER UPLOADING, YOU MUST CLICK SUBMIT TO COMPLETE THE SUBMISSION.
Add a File
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25