other project and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Forecast – Enplanements, Annual Operations, Based Aircraft, and ADPM
1. Forecast SFB’s airline enplanements using the data taken from the FAA TAF and Covid values
provided for years 2020-2022. Compare a 10-year and a 5-year average market share, develop
projections for the years 2027, 2032, 2037 and 2042. Show your answers in both a table and
graphical form. (Your 10-year market share forecast can be taken from your market share
2. Using data from the FAA TAF and Covid values provided for years 2020-2022, forecast based
aircraft for SFB using a 5-year and 10-year trend analysis. Develop the forecast for the years
2023-2042. Show your answers in both a table and graphical form. (Both forecasts can be taken
from your Trend Analysis Homework). Please detail which methodology you would select and
3. Using data from the FAA TAF and the Covid values provided for years 2020-2022, forecast total
operations for SFB using a 5-year and 10-year trend analysis. Develop the forecast for the years
2023-2042. Show your answers in both a table and graphical form. Please detail which
methodology you would select and why.
4. Develop a Peak Activity Forecast of annual operations (ADPM) for SFB for 2023 and 2042 given
the following information: (You may use your trend analysis forecast data for annual 2023 and
a. Peak month is July for 2023 and August for 2042
b. 12.8% of annual operations occur during July in 2023 and 11.6% of annual operations
occur during August in 2042.
c. The peak hour of the peak day has 18.5% of the daily operations in 2023 and 17.6% of
daily operations in 2042.
Make sure each section has a table, graph and textual description. Site all sources and add the
tables/figures to your Table of contents. Please refer to the student example paper for reference.
Requirements: COMPLETE THE PROJECT
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25