article writing project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Requirements: two (2) page length
Scientific Paper: Autonomic Nervous System Receptors Assignment Instructions
For this scientific paper, you should read Chapter 2 from your textbook for this class (Costanzo, Physiology) then write a 2-page essay on “Why a good understanding of autonomic physiology is important in medicine and disease treatment.” Your essay should highlight these points:
A description neurotransmitters and receptors of the autonomic nervous system.
Choose one (1) receptor and describe its location(s), signaling, and the physiologic effects of its stimulation.
Describe a pharmacologic agent that targets this receptor and the disease it is used in treating.
You should employ at least three additional peer-reviewed scientific sources/literature including review articles in your research on the topic and be sure to use the AMA writing format. There is a two (2) page length limit on this paper, but it should be detailed, comprehensive, well organized and should have the appropriate language for scientific communication.
Use appropriate sub-headings to organize your essay and make it easy to read.
Use specific and clear examples to highlight your understanding of the concepts.
Use the appropriate scientific language and terminology for the topic and your scientific audience/readers/policymakers.
Emphasize the clinical aspects of the topic – talk about specific diseases that relate to the topic.
You should include a title page.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Read Chapter 2 from textbook (Costanzo, Physiology) from this reference link:
Student clearly demonstrates proper understanding of molecular concepts of the ANS. Student adequately and accurately describes neurotransmitters and receptors of the ANS.
Student is able to identify a pharmacologic agent that targets a chosen ANS receptor. Student is able to incorporate basic molecular concepts in explaining the actions of ANS receptors.
Student logically and systematically describes molecular pathways and connections to disease state.
• Student uses proper terminologies, language tenses, structure, grammar and referencing as instructed.
Please note that your papers and assignments should be in the AMA format. I do not require an abstract for any of the papers and you do not need to include any methods, results or discussions headings in your essays rather you should use the outlines/headings provided in the assignments instructions (if present). All headings should be in bold and left-indented.
Formatting the paper
1. See the sample document for what the title page should look like. All your papers and essays should include a title page. Title page does not count toward the page count.
2. Paper must be double-spaced, including between paragraphs. New paragraphs should be started with a single tab.
3. Paper must have 1” margins on all sides.
4. Font must be 12 pt., Times New Roman font.
5. Minimum lengths refer to full pages; a full page is 23 lines of text. Do not use section headings for “filler” as these will not count towards page count. Short or long papers will be penalized based on the amount written/missing. All tables, figures and images should be included as appendices instead.
6. Direct quotations are not appropriate for this project; you are to write a paper, not copy and paste from other papers.
7. All references must be professional peer-reviewed journals/articles or textbooks. No WebMD-like websites.
8. Your in-text citations and references need to be in AMA format. There is an EndNote template for this style; it is highly suggested that you use it as you start doing research.
Failure to follow any of these formatting instructions will result in loss of points. (See rubrics.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25